Friday, August 15, 2008

Lack of Zzzzzzzzzs

Surfed this morning with my brother. We were to meet at 6:00 again. Here is a shot when I actually arrived at the beach. Just can't seem to get there any earlier. I try, really, I try, but when the alarm goes off, it is way too easy to hit that snooze. It might have something to do with those damn chick gymnasts bouncing around til 1 am. We really haven't had a flat spell lately, so no chance to catch up on some zzzzzzs.
Waves were good today, except for the current running north. Rode the Firewire and caught some speedy lefts. The quad fin setup really flies down the line after a couple of pumps. Went to see Tropic Thunder last night after work. It was AWESOME!! I hadn't seen a movie that good in a long time. Tom Cruise steals the show, and as much as a douche he seems in real life nowadays, he knocks it out of the park in this movie! Funny as hell. I love the slant on the studio that "let him go" he totally gets to pay homage to them. And Matt McConaughey is good as the "Jerry McGuireesque" agent. Go see it. I know I will again.

1 comment:

pushingtide said...

Gotta get it off of that FM shiz and get with the Sirius tunes! No commercials keep me goin' on the early dawn drive.