For Meghan's 13th birthday she wanted to attend a Lakers game with me. I know, twist my arm. I got a couple of really good seats, not Jack Nicholson seats, but quality seats for a non-celebrity like myself. It turned out to be a rainy Friday night, but that didn't stop us from having an awesome time watching the Lakers beat the Clippers at Staples Center. We also gave Meg a jersey of her favorite player, Pau Gasol. The Lakers won AND kept their opponent under one hundred points, so everyone in attendance got free tacos!

Outside Staples Center

Inside Staples Center

Meghan and Pau Gasol
Three Pointers are cool
Lakers Game from Sean Murphy on Vimeo.
5 comments:
Dawn is still mad I got to go to a Lakers Game with Meghan, and she had to sit through the Justin Beiber movie. Some things just work out.
what's that white boy doin' on the court??
Blake be rainin threes! Although, I think he is officially considered Halfrican. That's PC, right?
Looks like you had great seats. Didn't know Meghan was so into basketball. Why does she like this #16. Looks like he needs a haircut, shave and shower!!
Mom, that's Pau Gasol. He's from Spain. He is the leading scorer for the Lakers, after Kobe. He is their tall, white guy. Draw your own conclusions. And I'm pretty sure every player in the NBA needs a shower after playing basketball for 48 min.
Post a Comment