Went boarding today between storms. Local mountains got 18" of fresh snow this weekend. Had a great time and as usual during the weekdays, the crowd was super light. Unfortunately, I forgot my good camera so your stuck with Iphone pics and video.
Yeah, it was a little chilly
Not a cloud in the sky
Did I say the crowd was light?

18" of fresh powder (that's a picnic table)
I shot video of a couple of runs with my phone, and dubbed in the same music I was listening to on my Ipod while sliding down. Please excuse the couple of F words in the second run, but I think your ears have heard worse.
Not a cloud in the sky
18" of fresh powder (that's a picnic table)
Summit Chair 9 from Sean Murphy on Vimeo.
Untitled from Sean Murphy on Vimeo.
5 comments:
new post
Great photos! Don't appologize for your cell phone cam! Much clearer than my shots! Loved the vicarious experience! I could really see you there! Looked like a perfect day for it ESPECIALLY the solitude! It's hard to get that ANYWHERE these days! Party on, Garth!
What a wonderful day!! So clear and so empty for sure! I even wouldn't mind the 20 degree weather. You must have great clothing for the sport. Thanks so much for letting us share a little bit with you.You make the sport look easy.
Awesome bro! I am so jealous. I wish I could go up with you more, I know how much more fun it is when you are boarding with someone else. Although, there is something to be said about a little solitude in nature, especially with some good tunes playing in your ear!
Now I gotta get a GoPro cam before I leave for Hawaii Sunday so I can make you jealous!
Get that GoPro and start your own blog. Use it as a journal to show the kids where Daddy goes traveling. I'd leave out the strip clubs (lap dances are not expensible). Yours would be way more interesting than my surf, snow, snow, snow, surf....posts. Hell, I wanna see Guam, Hawaii, Vegas, well, maybe not Vegas (see above).
Post a Comment