Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Proud Papa

Just thought I'd share this with you guys. Meghan just received this today at school. We are super proud of her. She must take after Dawn more than me, thank God. I would be very proud to attend the ceremony, I will even take pics and/or video for you, Mom and Dad.
Friday the 15th, 7:15am huh? God, I hope the waves aren't good that day. I kid, I kid. But seriously, I hope it's flat.

Dooooooooh! This is a test right? This is one of those times when you are tested by temptation of your favorite things and you must make the right, responsible choice to go to your daughter's Honor Roll Awards Ceremony instead of surf 4-6' Good (they almost never call for 'Good' shape. Oh, they may call it Fair-Good, but hardly ever Good, Good.) shape waves. And they throw in that little detail at the end, 'Strongest early' as if the size and shape wasn't enough to get any surfer worth his mettle to rush to clear their schedule for the day. So, Babygirl, I choose you, over surfing the dawn patrol this Friday. I can probably get a little session in between the ceremony and work. I will be there to document the whole thing, congratulate, and hug you. You can't miss me, I'll be the guy in the audience with a camera wearing a wetsuit and booties. I kid, I kid.........you know I hate wearing booties.

No comments: