For my Birthday, I gathered up my Best Buy gift cards, checks, and visa gift cards and went to Best Buy to get a GoPro video camera. I have been wanting one for some time, but just never pulled the trigger. You might have seen them all over action sports. You can mount them on your helmet, wrist, mountain bike, snowboard, and just about anywhere. Oh, and it's waterproof. I took it out in the ocean the other day to test it out on my wrist with Ian. It takes pretty good pictures and video of others, but the Point of View from the wrist is less than great, and I'm not crazy enough to paddle out into small surf wearing a helmet. My surfing yells "KOOK' loud enough without the helmet. I can't wait to take it SCUBA diving and snowboarding. Here are a couple of test clips. Trust me they WILL get better.
GoPro Test 6-3-11 from Sean Murphy on Vimeo.
Trestles 6-7-11 from Sean Murphy on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment