Monday, June 27, 2011

Extreme Dogwalking

This new GoPro camera I got makes even the most mundane tasks fun. Take, for example, walking the dog goes from boring to fun with just a flick of the switch. Get a GoPro, a bike, and a hyper canine, and bam! you have EXTREME DOGWALKING! Roxy is a studette. She runs the entire way, and I even edited out about 3/4 of a mile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! How fast were you both really going?? You both did a great job. Now I want to see you do that with Piper!!! How long did Roxy sleep after that run?!?!? Great camera -- really looks like fun. Will have to look up the GoPro camera.

Murf said...

You'd be surprised, Piper runs the same course. He is a little slower down the home stretch, though. I take them out like that a few times a week. We were probably going about 15mph.

scubaduba said...

Love that speed effect! I could convince my boss I was working hard! Roxy IS a trouper! She must really like getting out and about, zippin' through the great sights, sounds, and smells! That wide angle lens takes everything in so you don't miss a thing! Good purchase! We now have great expectations!