Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ISD International Surfing Day 2011

The last two years, the ISD landed on a day that Ian and I deemed 'unsurfable'. The waves were small and conditions were terrible. This year, the sun was shining and temps for the air and water were awesome. Waves, on the other hand were really small. I got off work at 3:00 and headed down to get wet. since the waves were hurting, I brought my mini log, that just so happens to have a mount for my new GoPro camera, and filmed half of my session. (seems I can never ride that board for a full two hours, because I get antsy to ride one of my 'higher performance' shortboards.) I got a couple of clips, edited them together, and added some music. The camera is really fun, but strange to surf with it right in your grill. The most annoying thing is making sure I don't have any boogersnots that happen frequently while surfing.

No comments: