Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Meghan's Tournament

Here is some video I shot of Meghan at her tournament last weekend. Sorry for the lower quality, but it was with my phone. I forgot the good camera, and wouldn't you know, Meghan had a great tourney. She kicked booty on serving, which is awesome, considering she has struggled with consistency. Her usual coach was not there, and instead she was coached by Rhonda, the owner of the club. She couldn't believe Meghan's regular coach sits her out so much. Rhonda said, "I coach to win, Meghan's one of the best players on the team, there is no way I would take her out of the game when she's playing this well." Yeah, Dawn and I are pretty proud, to say the least. Not bad considering she had never picked up a volleyball until last summer.



Meghan VB Tourney 5-14-2011 from Sean Murphy on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Murf said...

New post

Anonymous said...

That's my baby girl! I'm a proud mama.

Anonymous said...

She did a fantastic job! She really DOES have talent! Her focus id impressive, too! She does what she has to do and get right to it! -Scubaduba on a new e-mail host