Monday, April 4, 2011

Graduation Day

Spring Break for Meghan and Dawn started today. With Dawn in Las Vegas with her sister, I thought, what a better way to kick off Meghan's vacation than to take her to the mountains for the last week of local snowboarding for the season. She can get a chance to ride her new board, and we could have a little one on one time. It seems lately, we just pass each other in the hallway and say "Hi, Bye." It turned out to be one of the best days I have ever had with her. We found Bear Mountain just about empty on arrival, and had the first hour on the slopes to ourselves. She did so well, I asked her if she wanted to step it up and hit the intermediate runs. Surprisingly, she said, "yes". She did awesome! I gotta say, it was just about THE perfect day.

Meghan Spring Break 2011 from Sean Murphy on Vimeo.


Accelerator from Sean Murphy on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Murf said...

Enjoy

Unknown said...

That is really cool. What a cool Dad you are! It is so important at this stage in her life to have something that fun to share with hter dad. Nice work!

scubaduba said...

You both are awesome! Sean. your speed is impressive and it's amazing you could do your run just in a T-shirt! Great you had the time together!

Anonymous said...

What fabulous video!! Having this time with Meghan is wonderful. These are the days she will remember with her Dad. They will last a lifetime. I am sure Dad will have these memories embedded in his mind forever too. Loved the music in the first video. Meghan is doing great. I got a kick out of how she rides her board. Wish I could do that. Sean, your riding is fantastic and I love the swaying. I hope you and Meggie have many more memories to share.