I finally got hold of Dawn's camera. You never know what is going to show up on it, with an 11 year old having full access to it. The previous pics were from my phone. (I'm trying to say "My 'Iphone' " less and less, as my brother pointed out, it seems a bit 'Douchey')

They must have a great dental plan. How many lemon drop martinis has Alexis had!?

I found a beaut. Let me try to explain/defend myself first. Our check in had been delayed from noonish to 4:00. We were allowed to use the pool while we waited for the rooms to be ready. We were also allowed to purchase beer in addition to the beers Ian and I chugged before entering said pool area. We also purchased a few rounds of hellishly overpriced beers with hellishly overpriced lunch. Ian and I then had a few in the parking lot from my cooler, after checking on the status of our rooms at 4:00. Mom would be sooo proud of her boys when we complained, albeit nowhere near the level of extraordinary complaining she has exhibited throughout the years. We got $50 off each room. Mom would have actually got paid to stay there somehow, I am pretty sure.....she got skills. But figuring the last time I stayed at this place they took me for $11,000, I considered myself way ahead. $50, that's like 7 cans of beers at the pool.....wait a minute...I'm pretty sure they are still ahead.
Anyway.......When my phone rang at 4:45 to tell me that the room was ready, I could not locate my shirt. I couldn't register at the desk au natural, sans shirt, right? Dawn's pool bag produced one shirt...hers. And I was going to wear it to the lobby, but luckily they, and I mean probably everyone at the entire pool complex, after seeing me wearing my wife's wifebeater (ironic? or redundant?), produced my T shirt. WHEW!
Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce......Bruno.
Dawn feels 'nice' right now.
2 comments:
Hey with a shirt and shorts you had on in the pictures, be sure you bend your pinky while drinking!!
It is always so great to see you guys!!
Love Mom
Oh, very funny! Too bad the shorts are mine.
Post a Comment