Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mammoth

We thought it was time to introduce our daughter to some real snow this winter, so off to Mammoth we went with our good friends and their family.

Weather was perfect
Conditions were great
Snowboarding skills were wildly overestimated
Better judgement was ignored
Bunny slopes were unfortunately skipped
Falls were plenty
Muscles and ribs were destroyed
Six year old kids tearing it up were both envied AND cursed
Advil was popped like jellybeans
Alcohol was consumed
Great food and laughter was shared
Great time was had by all

Did I mention conditions were perfect?


Crowds were light.



Yeeeaaah, luckily I skipped the Super Pipe.




We gave her a choice, ski or board, she chose to board.
Sitting at home today testing the body's miraculous healing powers, I have come to the conclusion, I would much rather fall on water in it's liquid, rather than it's solid form.





No comments: