Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mud Run

Well, we survived the Camp Pendleton Mud Run. Unfortunately, Ian's ankle injury made it impossible for him to join us on our 10K/6.2mile run up and down hills, through thigh deep mud pits, over walls, through pipes, and finally a hundred foot low crawl through a giant three feet deep mud puddle. He was bummed, but not nearly as sore a day after. Getting out of bed was tough this morning, even after I slept thirteen hours. I usually sleep between four and five hours a night. Everybody did a great job. Michelle made it with flying colors. Dawn and I only feel sorry we held Meghan back. That girl can RUN. We stopped on a couple of hills that Meghan flew up. All in all it was an awesome time! And the beer afterwards never tasted better.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: