After surfing five days in a row while we had some epic conditions (see Surfival blog), it was time for a little family time. Where? On the ocean, of course. This addiction to sea water is incurable, I guess. I bought a kayak recently for days the surf is not optimal. This way, I could still get a workout on the water. Dawn wanted to rent a kayak to make sure she and Meghan will enjoy it. Honestly, I wasn't sure how they were going to like it, or how well they would be able to paddle. All those doubts vanished the minute they hit the water. They were naturals. Everybody had a fantastic time.
Eventually, I wanna get that kind of vessel behind me hahaha!
Like they have been doing it all their lives
Ladies LOVE expensive real estate
Kayaking rookies from Sean Murphy on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment