I forgot, but this happened the other month. After a couple of seasons of pesky bees in our front yard, we discovered more and more of them. Finally, after getting stung for the first time in my life, I had had enough. Time to call in a pro. The guy came out and said we probably had about 10,000 bees inside our planter in a hive they had been creating all year. How much does it cost to get rid of a hive and 10,000 bees? $380, or 3.8 cents a bee (see how I used that college education there, and moved the decimal point? Thanks Cal State Fullerton!)
From the safety of the garage.

He asked me if it was really important if he took the hive alive, and didn't kill them. (seems bees are protected in California.) I was in the middle of telling him I would really appreciate it if he took the hive away alive, and then I got stung for the second time of my life, and proceeded to tell him to gas all those Fuckers!
He asked me if it was really important if he took the hive alive, and didn't kill them. (seems bees are protected in California.) I was in the middle of telling him I would really appreciate it if he took the hive away alive, and then I got stung for the second time of my life, and proceeded to tell him to gas all those Fuckers!
No comments:
Post a Comment