
Took a day off from surfing as the waves finally died out a bit. We have had just a super long run of great swell (Thanks El
Nino, it is
Spanish for 'The
Nino'). I slept in while Dawn went on a hike with Robin and Jason. Dawn got home and I got a call from the guys at work asking if I was interested in playing a little pitch and putt golf at the Newport Hyatt. They have a nine hole short par three course for the guests and the public as well. It's only $10 and takes but an hour to play. It surprised me they called, they usually are sleeping off hangovers around noon on a Sunday. The little course is beautiful, and overlooks the Newport Back Bay. This would have to be their signature hole.
Ahhh golf the way I like it, in, out, under an hour, and no stuffy collared shirt, and I could have even wore flip flops if so desired.
1 comment:
That golf is great. I bet you over shot each hole -- par 3 is really short for you or did you hold back on your swing??
Post a Comment