Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I May Have Created a Monster

The 'small' experimental garden has exploded over the last week. I think it is because we finally got a little bit of sunshine.
I really didn't plan on growing dogs. Who knew they grew tail first?

My first zucchini. It's friggin huge. Lemme see zucchini, hookneck yellow squash, corn, there seems to be a disturbing phallic theme to this garden, unintentional, I assure you.
Check back soon, because I have a riveting pictorial of paint drying. It's gonna be awesome!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there tomato plants in there somewhere? You will so enjoy your home grown veggies. They will taste awesome!! We grew these veggies on the side yard in San Pedro -- you were too young to remember and I was amazed at how fast they grew and sooooo biiiggg. I also grew broccli which was good too. Bon Appetite

Ian said...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!! That was fast! (if I had a nickel...)

Ian said...

"Comes in here with his DAAAAMN zuchini!!!"

scubaduba said...

Very astute Ian! Zuchini, from the latin zukinis, meaning "giant f**king green weanie!" Love, Me