Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dino Hill

The day after Michelle's party, I checked the surf only to find it still flat. So to work off some of my restlessness, and sweat out some of the beer from the night before, I announced we were going to climb Dinosaur Hill by Ian's house. Little did I know it was Dawn's one rest day from working out for the week. Sorry Babe.



What's that quote, "Unless you're the lead dog, the view never changes."?



The difficult part comes early.



But the view is killer!



These dogs slept the rest of the day...the short ones, I mean.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. I remember when I was taking care of Meghan one year overnight at your place and we tried to climb Dino Hill (when you lived in the condo). We got about 1/2 way and I didn't want to fall, so we just sat and enjoyed the view. Didn't have the dogs though. It's great there are trails like this in the middle of Orange.

Murf said...

We, and especially the dogs, love to do a quick hike every now and then. It's nice it is so close. We walk the entire ridge and usually call Ian's house and bug him to come outside and look up.